SHOW•VISION | MICRO-LIVE
Micro-Live gives true meaning to the word ‘flyaway’. A highly capable flyaway kit that can travel anywhere.
Based around a Black Magic Design Atem TV Studio vision mixer, this system is perfect for tucking away in to the most tightest of locations.
Our main use for Micro-Live is live streaming utilising a mixture of up to 6 sources such as cameras, graphics and playback.
- Black Magic Design ATEM Tv Studio
- Up to 6 cameras / replay / computer sources
- Multiple outputs available in SDI & HDMI
- Monitors to suit multiple purposes (Multisplit, Full frame, confidence)
- 'Plugin boxes' to suit the job such as HDMI/SDI conversion, SDI repeaters etc..
- Edirol 10 channel digital audio mixer
- TC Electronics Fireworks processor (compression/lip sync correction)
- Samson condensor Mics (for Ambient pickup)
- Long / Short patch cables / audio isolators
- Comms are 'loaned in' from the Arena System
- Combinations of Wired and wireless
- Record is specified on a job by job basis
- Recorders such as AJA Ki-Pro Rack, Atomos Samurai Blade ..
- Streaming either via Wirecast rtmp push or our own encoder/hosting system.
- Extra monitoring / floor monitoring / director monitoring
- Wireless camera linking
- Extra / backup file based recorders
- Replay / Playback / Slow motion replay
- Graphics / Character Generator
- Up/down conversion
- Commentary Stations
- Extra communitations
- Separate audio 'station' with audio mixer
- Extra mic's / Radio / Lapel mic's and audio equipment